Nanoclusters and Nanocrystals afford attention on various aspects of nanoclusters and Nanocrystals.
Recent synthetic strategies to construct metallic or semiconducting nanoscale
clusters and crystals, nanocrystalline films, control of bulk and form of
clusters and crystals, progress mechanism, spectroscopic categorization,
amorphous and crystalline structures, physical properties and potential engineering
applications in transducers and photocatalysis.
- Nanocrystalline Materials for Hydrogen Storage
- Nanocrystalline Metallic Materials
- Nanocrystalline Aluminium Alloys
- Mechanically Synthesized Nanocrystals: Structure and Properties
- Growth and Properties of Nanostructured Films Prepared by Cluster DepositionGrowth and Properties of Nanostructured Films Prepared by Cluster DepositionGrowth and Properties of Nanostructured Films Prepared by Cluster Deposition
- Nanoclusters as Transducers for Molecular Structure and Recognitive Binding
- Photocatalysis on Zeolites and Ordered Mesoporous Materials
- Segregation in Nanostructures